Monday, 3 June 2013

CASE Study #143

Good Evening,

I have been looking at the challenge for this week's CASE Study challenge since it popped up on my blog reader and just wasn't sure what to do! Eventually this evening I came up with an idea. I like the actual card more than the picture, for some reason it just hasn't photographed too well.

Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Love Hearts
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Poweder - White

This is the fabulous inspiration card by Maile; just wish I had managed to add a bit of colour to my card as well.

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. Really a great take - Lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gillian. Love those hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Gillian, it's gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Love the layout. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...