Sunday 6 November 2011

Bonfire Night 2011

Good Morning everybody,

I hope you all had a good Bonfire Night. My future in-laws were down visiting for the weekend so we headed off to go and see the local Bonfire and firework display.






The firework display was amazing and a big thank you goes out to the 'Roundtable Inverurie' for their organisation and hosting the eventful. I am sure I can speak for everybody when I say it was a fantastic night.

Will be back later on tonight with a project I am working on.

Speak Soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...