Having been inspired by this post I found on Pinterest, I decided to make my own version of this.
Using foam pipe insulation from my local hardware store, I duct taped the ends together to make my wreath base.
I like the idea of using wool to create a different texture in the wreath, so I purchased some Styrofoam balls from Ebay and wrapped them in blue wool and garden twine. I used adhesive spray to help keep the wool in place.
From there on in, it was a simply task of using my glue gun to stick the baubles where I wanted them.
If you didn't want to use the wool or twine, it would work just as well with the baubles on there own.
Let me know what you think