Tuesday 29 October 2013

CASology Week 68 - Black

Good Afternoon,

It's time for another one Challenge at CASology and this week's Cue Card which is 'Black'.  So with Halloween just 2 days away I went with a spooky card for this week.


Supplies Used:
Memory Box - Ghastly Ghouls
Clearly Besotted - Boo To You
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Powder



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.

 and our guest designers - Kristie

Thanks for visiting
x

12 comments :

  1. This is sweet - I love those little guys peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....love those sweet little ghosts peeking out of the windows! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Gillian, love the ghosts peeking out the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and so effective! Great design :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is fantabulous - so simple AND so cute xx

    http://papercardribbonandflowers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute, Gillian! love those little ghost peeking out the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little ghosts peeking through :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gillian, what a fun Halloween card! Love the white ghosts peeking out through the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those ghosts are sooooo cute!!! i love this ;)
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable card! I love how you played with the ghosts, and how amazing they look against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, Gillian ... those little ghosts are such cuties! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gillian this is tooo cuuteee Halloween card..love the idea of the ghosts peeking out the windows..cute cute cute..love this..and great black card..

    I just put my card on CASology blog challenge if you would like to see it on my Blog and leave me some love... I would be so happy...big hugs from Germany...Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...