Tuesday 17 December 2013

CASology Week 75 - Knit

Good Afternoon,

It's time for another challenge over at CASology and this week's Cue word is 'Knit'.  A difficult one for me this week as I don't seem to have anything 'knit' related. So I thought about what 'Knitting' means to me and that was wool and where does wool come from? Sheep so Ta Da!


Supplies Used:
Pink Petticoat - Baa Hambug
ProMarkers
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details




Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.

 and our guest designer - Kim

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. Aha! Now I like your train of thought! Why didn't I go there? Love your sweet Christmas sheep! The sparkle is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEVER! I love this take on the cue card - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant take on the cue word, just fantastc.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun 'holly hatted' Ewe! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just soo darn cute, Gillian!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the cue word. That sheep is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha that lamb is so funny!!!! Love it!!
    I received some VERY VERY happy mail, and so beautiful, I showed it off to some very envious people at work!!
    One gal could NOT believe it was hand made, so professional she kept saying over and over,
    -------Mitts off I was thinking!! LOL!

    Thanks for the lovely card. I will hunt on the net to find that stamp, perfect card for card club, so lovely!!!
    Thanks again Gillian!!
    Have a very special Holiday Season!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...