Tuesday 14 October 2014

CASololgy Week 117 - Candy

Good Afternoon,

It's time for a new cue card over at CASology and this week it is 'Candy'.  This is a word that we don't really use here in Scotland, so when I think of candy I think of candy canes.


Supplies Used:
Waltzing Mouse - Candy Jar Christmas Fillers
Clearly Besotted - Little Pudding
ProMarkers
Stampin Up - Ribbon



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what Clean and Simple ideas you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


our guest designer Gunsun

and our wonderful sponsor STAMPlorations


Thanks for visiting 

9 comments :

  1. This is fun - love your candy cane bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillian this is a perfect Christmas card. Look at you already started on your holiday cards! Smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy canes were the first thing that came to my mind too, Gillian! Love the little bunch of them tied with ribbon - great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the bold red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and your darling candy canes. I am dumbfounded that you don't have candy in Scotland. Or, do you just call it something else. Because Edinburgh is on my travel wish list, and I will have second thoughts if I can't get any candy when I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, crisp and so clean, totally Gillian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your candy canes, the red just pops on this awesome CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it's interesting to hear that you rarely use a word candy where you live. We even commonly use it in South Korea. :) Your candy cane card looks so sweet, Gillian! Love you tied them with a red ribbon! Red can't not be wrong. May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Candy Canes dear Gillian and Love the arrangement on your card...really lovely CAS card...I always adore your CASology card..hope you have a little bit time to visitinig my CANDY card..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...