Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Table Centre

After I had made my Mums Chirstmas Bauble Wreath (you can see it here) I had some left over baubles, so I decided to make a table centre for her for Christmas Day.


To create the table centre I used a pillar candle base that I bought in the local supermarket.  I then glue the tops of the baubles to the rim.  Make sure that you glue them on the edge so the candle can easily be removed.



I then glued on some smaller bauble on top of these but left a gap between them so I could add some cinnamon sticks.  I glued 3 cinnamon sticks together and tied a silver trim round them.
 The bunches of cinnamon sticks were then glued to the bottom baubles in the spaces I created earlier.



Heres hoping my Mum is pleased with the result.  I noticed the current challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon is 'Gold & Silver' so I have entered this into the challenge.

x

5 comments :

  1. Very cute table center piece and I bet the smell is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian

    This is gorgeous .. .. and I love the addition of the cinnamon sticks.

    I bet they will smell extra lovely as the candle warms up!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous centerpiece! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a wonderful project! Most folks would have these items are already on hand and it has great wow factor! I love that it smells good too! Very pretty! I am hosting a party now where I would love to have you share this! http://theshadyporch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...