Thursday 29 December 2011

Baby Girl

Good Evening All,

A friend recently had a baby girl on Christmas Day, so it was time to dig past the Christmas Stash and find something to make a Baby Card with.  Here is what I ended up with.


The stamps were from See D's and I coloured in the images with my Promarkers (sorry for the poor image, had to take it with my phone as I couldn't find my camera anywhere)

I also found out today that a work colleague of mine wife has also given birth to a baby girl so expect to see another baby card in the next few days.

I like to make baby blankets for any newborns so keep an eye out for them as well.

x

6 comments :

  1. Super card - love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillan, Really cute card! Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable...thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers...www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww are Christmas babies special.. so sweet !
    Thanks for joining us @ Passion for Promarkers "Celebrations" for our mega Christmas challenge
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the washing line. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...