Tuesday 11 March 2014

Uniko Studio Revisited Beautiful Blooms Blog Hop

Good Morning,

I have some super exciting news for you.  Beverley the owner and designer at Uniko Studio has asked me to join her Design Team.  And of course I didn't even have to think about it, it was a huge massive YES! So you will get to see a lot more Uniko Studio products round here along with sneak peeks and reveals of new products.  Although it is a super exciting day for me, sadly Stacey and Gayatri are stepping down from the Design Team, I am sure you will all miss they gorgeous creations as much as I will.  Before they step down you will get to see one last creation from them as the Design team are revisiting existing Uniko Studio products and the set that we are showcasing this month is'Beautiful Blooms I'. And I have a couple of cards to share with you using this stamp set.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Beautiful Blooms I
Uniko Studio - A Gift For You (Sentiment)
Sponge Daubers


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Beautiful Blooms I
Uniko Studio - Flower Power 2 (Sentiment)
Vellum
White Embossing Powder

The image below shows the complete stamp set



I hope this has given you some inspiration for this stamp set and enjoy the rest of the blog hop. Your next stop is Nicki, be sure to leave all the design team a comment as there is a prize up for grabs for one lucky winner. The winner will receive the Beautiful Blooms I set and matching dies.  Yes you read that correctly on the Beautiful Blooms I dies are now available to purchase. And here is a little preview for you.  The closing date for comments is the 14th March at midnight.





Happy Hopping & thanks for visiting

26 comments :

  1. Arrrrgh so excited for you Gillian you deserve the DT post as your cards are always AMAZING! CONGRATS! love these cards too ... just perfect especially the colours in the first one. Can't wait to see mor of your stunning uniko makes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sarah, so nice of you to say that. I am pretty excited about it myself. Keep having to pinch myself

      Delete
  2. Congrats Gillian great news :) Both beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Uniko Studio DT :) I'm super happy to have you on board. Two stunning creations too to kick start your debut! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful and I especially like the white on vellum! I shall look forward to seeing more of your creations on Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning. I just love how the stamp is the star and you really don't need much else. Just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I loved the first then saw the second (white on vellum) and was totally amazed. Fab cards. Looking forward to seeing your creations as a new DT member. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very beautiful and stunning cards. Really looking forward to seeing your creations for the DT, always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Love your clean style and congrats on making the team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sense of design. Clean, stunning and simple. Gorgeous. You'll be a welcome addition to the DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow stunning work! I'm especially in love with the white and green background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are stylish and beautiful! Congratulations on your DT post...

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! The spectacular stunning beauty of your cards has rendered me speechless, a feat that's rarely accomplished because I'm such a long-winded commenter. I.am. in. awe! A hearty congrats to joining Bev's team; your inspiration is amazing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being on the design team I love the clean, crisp look and soft colors of your cards.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your DT spot.
    Your cards are so simply beautiful.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to see you on the Uniko DT - your designs are fab! Love these two CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its no surprise Bev has asked you to design for her, your creations are always so stunning and these are no exception. I adore the soft green card, its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Gillian! I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay!!! So thrilled for you. I've always loved your work...these fabulous cards included!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are amazing! And I am so glad to have you join us on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful and elegant cards...such a pretty set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on being a new member of the Uniko team. Your CAS designs are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoop whoop! Big congrats on joining the DT, Gillian! You're cards today have left no doubt as to why you've been asked to join the team - they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats on the DT and you really have showed off these stamps beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is just gorgeous - love the CAS style - so striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...