Tuesday 4 March 2014

CASology Week 84 - Carnival

Good Afternoon,

It's that time of the week where we get a new Cue Card at CASology and this week's word is Carnival.  I must admit I really struggled to come up with an idea for Carnival. However my little trick when I am struggling is to type the word into Google and look at what images come up.  It's a great way to help my little brain come up with an idea.  For Carnival I did my Google search and the Carnival girls with their feather head dresses came up so I went with feathers! Do you see the link? No? oh well it works for me.


Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Fancy Feathers
Papertrey Ink - Faux Ribbon (Sentiment)
Vellum
Sequins



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


Guest Designer - Jasleen

Thanks for visiting

14 comments :

  1. I got it right away! Love your pretty feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the cue card this week! I use the Google trick as well when I'm stumped. Lately Pinterest is helping me out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous embossed feathers Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Gillian!!! I absolutely see the link between carnival and feathers! By the way, I'm glad you use same trick with me when you need inspiration. I always type the word first into Google first! LOL!!! May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feathers are perfect, and yours are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your feathers are really beautiful, Gillian! I love your sentiment, too...it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally see the link and it's brilliant! Love the colours on the feather and that sweet little ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your feathers are just gorgeous. I love your google trick. I've got to try that next time I am stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your feathers Gillian and think they are perfect for Carnival. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Fabulous card Gillian. Brilliant take on the cue card. I love the soft colours of the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and the sequins are the perfect touch in your peacock feathers! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gillian, very cool feathers...and perfect for the cue this week! Love the brilliant colors together...gorgeous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fancy feathers loveliness!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...