Thursday 12 April 2012

Seeing Spots

Good Morning,


Well our sunshine yesterday didn't last long, it is currently chucking down with rain here. Hope you are getting better weather.

My card today was a commission for a woman I work with.  She asked me to make a card for a little boys first birthday.  I just love making kids cards, you get to use such bold colours that I probably wouldn't put on an adults a card.



Supplies Used
Mo Manning DigiStamp - 'Freddy'
ProMarkers
Backing Paper - Let's Fly Away (free with Quick Cards)
Nestibilities
Sentiment - Computer

Challenges Entered
Mo's Digital Challenge - Seeing Spots

Thanks for visiting
x

2 comments :

  1. Really cute and brill colours for a little boy. Super colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the colors you've used! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...