Friday 6 April 2012

Paper Lanterns


A bit late for the Chinese new year, but I just got this new Lili of the Valley stamp in the post today and couldn't wait to have a play about with it.

I decided to use the layout over at Freshly Made Sketches as I really wasn't very happy with my first attempt at the challenge.  I have compressed the sketch, but I felt that it suited the card better, hopefully that is within the challenge rules.


Supplies Used:
Lili of the Valley - Paper Lanterns
ProMarkers
Funky Hand backing paper (its actually a xmas paper, but I think it looks like little lanterns...shhh!)
Martha Stewart Scallop punch
Ribbon from my stash

Challenges Entered:
Freshly Made Sketches

Time for me to stop playing about with my crafting goodies and start trying to make myself look presentable for going out this evening.

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. All I can say is, WOW. Just a beautiful card. I love the lanterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this caard. Oh, those laterns are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little lanterns! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your paper pieced lanterns and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you interpreted the sketch! Those lanterns are amazing...did you fussy cut them? WOW! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...