Wednesday 10 October 2012

Halloween Part 2

Good Afternoon,

This weeks One Layer Wednesday is hosted by Cheryl and she has chosen Halloween for a theme.  Eeeek I only have one Halloween stamp set and I already used it just the other day.  So I dug it out again and chose a different image for the focal point this time round.  I'm not sure who I am going to give my Halloween cards to, it is not really a big 'thing' here in Scotland, but I do love the stamps and cards that I see going around.

Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Co - That's Creepy
Fiskars - Elegant Vines
Versamark
Wow embossing powder (for the pumpkin)
ProMarkers

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing evening tonight, all the housework is done, I don't have anything urgent on my to do list, so I plan to put my feet up and catch up with the telly.

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. Love your orange pumpkin against the black and white. The flourishes are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant flourishes and a popping pumpkin...very stylish. Enjoy your evening:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Gillian! Very clever making the most of your one Halloween stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillian, Love the flourishes with your pumpkin. Very nice. Thanks for joining us this week for the OLW Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you make simplicity look amazing. Very inspiring. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...