Friday 21 June 2013

Muse #22

Good Afternoon,

It's been a couple of weeks since I joined in with the Muse Challenge and even when I seen the fabulous Muse card from Marion Vagg, nothing instantly sprung to mind.  But I persevered with playing about with ideas until I can up with something that I liked.

Supplies Used:
ProMarkers
Clearly Besotted - Full of Surprise
Avery Elle - Modern Leaves

And here is the fab card from Marion, I used the blended blue strip as the inspiration for my card.



I have been asked to make a 60th birthday card, so off now to think of something for that.

Thanks for visiting
x

14 comments :

  1. I love this - so clearly inspired by the Muse, but equally clearly yours and not just a copy! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the way the colours blend in!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-eautiful, Gillian! Love that big, blue panel and the sweet butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Gillian :) perfect casing of the muse card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - I love all your pretty blues together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, loving the ombré of shades of blue, my fave colour! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the black butterflies look great against the shades of blue. Great use of promarkers, I never think of using them for a background :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the blue shading, Gillian, it's simply glorious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you kept at it, Gilly, and I like it, too! In fact, I love it! It is a true azure sky masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the bold black images and sentiment against the pretty blue gradient background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this simply beautiful card; it has a wonderful tranquil feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tranquil beauty of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...