Saturday 1 June 2013

Front Door

Good Morning,

Before I share my card for this week's Less Is More challenge I would like to thanks Chrissie and Jen for ShowCASing my Dog card.  Less is More is the first challenge I entered when I started blogging so if one of my cards is chosen from so many wonderful entries it just makes my day.

Now onto this week's challenge, Chrissie and Jen have asked us to create a card using the colours of our front doors.  Ours is just plain white, but the letter box is gold so I have incorporated that into my card.

Supplies Used:
Memory Box - Chole Stem
Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Sentiments

I will update my post with a photo of my front door as soon as I have ventured outside!

I have a whole day of sewing ahead of me, but will try and find time to drop in past and see what everybody else has come up with.

Thanks for visiting
x

20 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous Gillian!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy, nice take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - and as GinaA said: Classy! You're very creative.

    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a fab card it is too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning Gillian!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the negative - have done this with numbers but very impressed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gillian
    Fabulous card ... Love this memory box Die....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gold Chloe Stem die makes a very pretty card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly gorgeous, and so elegant!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning Gillian-i do love so that die :)
    I think this has to be the most fun challenge yet at LIM and i am really enjoying visiting everyones Blogs this week.
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning and so beautiful card gillian.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card and lovely use of the die.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fab Gillian, well done on being showcased too :)Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Gillian, brilliant take on the theme! Congrats on being showcased, I think all the Limettes aspire to that:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Gillian :), love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely CAS perfection, Gillian!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, love the colours, the placement, EVERYTHING! Love it! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just stunning, Gillian ... quite perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really sorry for my late visit.. just wanted to pop over and say Hi
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...