Tuesday 9 June 2015

Snow Scene

Good Morning,

I actually managed to find some time to make a card which is not part of my design team commitments.   My card is for the new challenge blog 'Muse Christmas Visions'.  The inspiration card is by the wonderful and talented Kimberley Wiener, I used the white on white and shape as my inspiration, however I added a splash of colour to make the card slightly different.



Clearly Besotted - Set the Scene
Stampin Up - Sentiment
Memory Box - Landscape Die

And here is Kimberley's gorgeous card.



Thanks so much for visiting.

6 comments :

  1. Love your take on Kimberly's card. The pop of color is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene in your snow globe! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've not commented in a long while, I really had to for these though! Both are quite delightful :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the snow globe shape! Very sweet and clever design!!! love the frosty blue and the Santa's sleigh scene!!
    So lovely!!! So happy you were able to get crafty and join the MUSE Christmas Visions with me!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty - love the addition of the aqua into the mix! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and just so cool!! Love the pop of color against all that pristine whiteness!! Super well designed and just so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...