Wednesday 6 August 2014

Online Card Classes - Stretch Your Stamps 2

Good Afternoon,

It's been a wee while since I took one of Kristina and Jennifer's online classes.  Between work and moving house, time just hasn't allowed for it.

However this class really appealed to me, as I am guilty of using stamps once and then never touching them again.

Day one and two of the class was focussing on background stamps, now I actually only own one background stamp, not sure how I managed that, so it wasn't difficult to choose which one to use.

I used a mix of different techniques that I seen over the two days and use the negative die cut for my second card.


Supplies Used:
Penny Black - Circles and Lines
Nestabilities
White Embossing Powder
Ink Dusters
Clearly Besotted - Word Die
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark

Supplies Used:
Penny Black - Circles and Lines
Nestabilities
White Embossing Powder
Ink Dusters
Clearly Besotted - Tag Along
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark



So that's it from my first 2 days of the class, can't wait to see what else the girls have in store for us.

Thanks for visiting

4 comments :

  1. Love both these cards! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glow in this card :) stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards - I love the colors you've chosen. So cherry and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Gillian - fab how you used the negative and positive shapes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...