Monday 11 August 2014

Uniko Studio August Release & Reveal Day

Good Morning

Yaaaay! Release day is finally here for the Uniko Studio August Release. If you've been joining in on the fun since the Sneak Peeks you might want to check HERE to see if you are a mystery prize winner! 

Before I share some more inspiration using these new sets I can finally reveal the sets in full!



BIG & BOLD - Wish £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014

BIG & BOLD is a new mini series featuring a big & bold word as the focus along with some accent sentiments & images. This little set has many possibilities used on it's own but will coordinate with other Uniko Studio products for even more!

Next we have a new Flower Power set...



Flower Power #6 £4.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014

As you can see the set features a 2 step stamping rose and get well themed sentiments, it also has two single leaf stamps which will provide SO many stamping options within this series. 

Next we have a set that is a little different, but I just love. It is perfect for card makers and scrap bookers.




Strike a Pose! £15.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014

Lastly but no means least we have the fourth clear stamp set being released...



Sweet Baby £9.95
Copyright Uniko Studio 2014


No surprise that with the imminent arrive of Beverley's twin boys she has released a baby set!

So now you have seen them properly here is some more cards made using the new release.







Ok, that's all from me, but how about some inspiration from the FABulous Design Team and our Guest Designers this month Sarah from Sazzle Dazzle Crafts & Sandie from London Days with our traditional release day blog hop:

Gillian (that's me)
Ren-Yi (Summer Break)


Simply comment along the hop to be in the chance of winning the ENTIRE release (If you win & have already purchased the release a full refund will be given. You have until midnight Sunday 15th June to comment & the winner will be announced on the blog & Facebook on Monday 16th June. 

Don't forget to check the  Winner Winner WINNERS! post to see if you are a Mystery Prize Winner!

THANK YOU so much for stopping by today & joining in on all the fun and also for all the visits, comments and support over the last few days with Sneak Peeks & Introducing posts. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as me!

All the new products are available HERE on the website, at The Paperlane in Northallerton and a selection of products are again available at The Stamp Attic!


22 comments :

  1. what a great collection and your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection of cards! Stunning collection of new stamps.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have really gone to town here and I think done a fabulous job of showcasing these stamps. I love the flower card, the design is great and the black with lime really does work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great array of stunners Gillian.
    Each one in your signature CAS style.
    Love them all
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards clean simple and colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are fabulous. The card using the new flower power is my favourite. Thanks for all the inspiration and sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new stamp sets - the Strike a Pose set is great for scrapbooks as well as cards. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. All gorgeous cards but my favourite is the Kraft one as I have a weakness for this colour and I just love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - you've been busy playing with this new release, and with cards that showcase the amazing stamps wonderfully! My favourite...ALL of them!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute cards - love the crisp, clean look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great range of cards, Gillian! It looks like you have had lots of fun with this fab release. Love these designs - so CAS and fresh. The baby cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gillian, you busy little bee! Wow, you've worked wonders with this release! My favourite here has to be the teal roses, such unusual colours to use but it's stunning. Just ordered Flower Power 5 and 6 to add to my collection :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. An amazing collection of cards. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are stunning - especially love the Wish Big card!
    I've been over and placed my order can't wait for my daily post now!!
    (you have put June in your post ~ should it read August?? LOL!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic designs, as usual, Gillian! :) I am SO loving that polka dot frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards to show off the new sets! I love the candles in those pretty colors, and the Flower Power #6 set is definitely a favorite of mine... lovely CAS card! The baby cards and Strike a Pose card awe awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great collection of cards to showcase the release. The get well card is my favourite, I love the rose border

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards this release, Gillian. I think my all time favorite is your beautiful floral get well wishes card from this post. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you have definitely been busy creating with the new release. I love what you have done with the flower power - gorgeous CAS design and those little onsies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many great cards and loads of inspiration! What I like about the candle stamp and card is that they have a design that up us equally perfect for a man or woman of any age. And that onesie is so versatile, I'm sure there are endless possibilities with this stamp! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have been busy creating fabulous cards...lots of inspiration...love the CAS look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gillian, these are all so fabulous!! I love your CAS style. One of my favs is the sending hugs one...love the way you did a block of flowers at the bottom! Wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...