Monday 4 August 2014

Chrysanthemum

Good Afternoon,

In advance of the sneak peeks of the new release over at Uniko Studio tomorrow I thought I would hopefully give you another  little bit of inspiration for the monthly challenge which is currently running.  It couldn't be easier this month, the challenge is 'Anything Goes' and Beverley has a range of freebies that you can use too.  Click here for all the details.

I used the current CASE Study Challenge as inspiration for my card today, that big beautiful bloom on kraft is so beatiful that I couldn't resist doing my own take on the card.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio: Pure Florals - Chrysanthemum (Stamp and Die)
Simon Says Stamp - Handwritten Borders
ProMarkers

And here is the gorgeous inspiration card from CASE Study.


Thanks so much for visiting

1 comment :

  1. absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...