Thursday 1 December 2011

With Love

Hello,

I was working on a subway art canvas last night using my Silouhette machine and while having a play about I found this really cute border that I thought would look lovely on a card. 



I have kept the card really simply, as I think it emphasises the flowers of the border and the sentiment, to finish it off I attached a couple of bits of sparkle to the flower border to jazz it up a little bit.

I have also entered this card into the Less Is More Challenge, as once I had finished it I thought it might be suitable.

x


6 comments :

  1. Really love CAS card, that border is gorgeous and perfect for LIM challenge hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great card you have made! I love how the sentiment and the border pops out and says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card... polka dotted white space is just fine!What a wonderfully simple design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The delicate daisy border is just so pretty and looks extra special with the addition of bling :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gillian

    Oooo... one very lovely daisy border .. .. and I love the added sparkle.

    A card that is perfect for lots of occassions.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simplicity at it's best
    thank you so much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...