Saturday 14 July 2012

Three Butterflies

Good Afternoon,

Time for another challenge over at Less Is More, this week Chrissie & Mandi have set us a challenge of 'Three of Anything', hmmm not challenges that are this broad always means I take a while to decide on what I am going to do.  And just to throw a spanner into the works it also has to be a one layer card.


The idea for this was the three butterflies but as the card developed I noticed I have a couple more that fall into '3' category.  I have used 3 shades of promarkers on the large butterfly and three different stamps if you include the sentiment.  I added the scored horizontal lines just to add a bit of texture to the card.

Supplies Used:
Sizzix Butterfly Stamps
Stampin Up Sentiment
ProMarkers - Pale Pink, Carnation Pink & Almond
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Spun Sugar & Dusty Concord

That's my crafting done for the day, we have a 30th Birthday do to go to tonight, so I have to go and try and get my birds nest hair to behave its self.

Thanks for visiting
x

24 comments :

  1. Lovely card, great colours

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha Gillian you're back! Glad to hear your wedding went well and I hope you received my virtual Pink Petticoat congratulations card. Lovely card for the challenge - love the delicate colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three is quite a magic number isn't it Gillian... amazing how the threes evolved in this one!
    Pretty!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite butterfly stamp Gillian and you've coloured it beautifully. A lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Gillian, gorgeous card, i love the colours you have choice, i love pink colour, so fresh and perfect CAS card.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian! Congratulation and the very best heartfelt wishes on your marriage. Haven’t been by in an age, DH has been so ill but he is getting better. Love, love, love your card! I wish I could do LIM cards as well as you do I find them even more difficult then masculine cards.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely. Funny how three sneaks in without you realizing it, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adore butterflies, perfect colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful butterflies and fabulous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous butterfly image the large one is so detailed,

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, love those butterfly images! M x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card Gillian
    super design
    Hope you had a good time at the birthday party
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful butterflies, love this card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful love that middle butterfly -you have coloured it superbly,and glad to hear I'm not suffering alone in wet and (do I hear thunder!!)freezing Aberdeen!:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - I love that big butterfly image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, I LOVE butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, colours are great
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/one-layer-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful butterflies and I love the colours - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Gillian - love the butterflies.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous butterflies and the coloring is suberb!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your 3 butterflies look fab and I adore the colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...