Thursday 30 May 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Ardyth!

Good Morning,

I am dropping in past this morning with a belated birthday card for the super talented Ardyth!  Yesterday was a day when I just didn't have a spare 5 minutes so I wasn't able to join in with the Birthday Party thrown by Darnell.  However I wasn't going to miss out on the fun and wishing Ardyth a happy birthday so here I am.  Darnell has asked us all to make a card inspried by Ardyth, so I have used the rainbow colours that she loves and gone with a graphic card.  By luck it was Ardyth's turn to host One Layer Wednesday and it was to create a card that she would like, so I am hoping Ardyth that you like this one.


Supplies Used:
Avery Elle - Celebrate
The Craft's Meow - Typically Teen

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE it, Gillian! Simple, colourful, tons of white space! Thanks for coming to my lovely surprise birthday party and for playing with OLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so fun that we surprised her AND ended up with her in charge of the OLW to CASE one of her cards?! Love that serendipity!! Excellent job with this dynamite CASE, Gilly! You have made a fantastic "Ardycard!" Thank you so much for coming to the Playhouse and joining in the surprise party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS design and all those fun rainbow colors that Ardyth loves so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...