Sunday 13 October 2013

Whimsical Christmas

Good Afternoon,

 The latest challenge over at Festive Friday is to create a Whimsical Theme Project.  Hmmmm I'm not sure I have much 'whimsical' themed stuff.  So I tried to use colours and a pom pom embellishment to create it instead.  Not sure I have nailed the challenge but thought I would share the end result anyway.  I am also entering this into Jingle Belles annual Pink Christmas challenge. Such a great cause.


Supplies Used:
Inkylicious - Sentiment
Papertrey Ink - Snowflake Flurries
Stampin Up - Glimmer Paper
Pom Pom Ribbon from my stash

I'm having a good clear up of my crafting space today, then playing with a new medium that I have been sent.  Hope you are all having a good crafting day.

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. This is so clever and beautiful! You nailed the challenge in my eyes :)
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great, Gillian! And gorgeous! Love that sparkle and the pom pom trim! (And I'm with you...don't have a ton that's 'whimsical'...but I think anything 'fun', 'playful', 'cutsie' or 'quirky' would do, so we probably have more than we think!;) Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday with this lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I'm loving those pompoms - they're really fun! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used what you had! The pom poms are perfect, and I love the colour scheme. Thank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pom poms are so whimsical! Lovely glitter and spice and everything nice, that is what Gillian's cards are made of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian! I like this card a whole lot! Very pretty, and the pom poms are perfect! Could I suggest adding it to the Jingle Belles blog? The linky closes at 6 pm tonight, EST, but for every card with pink linked up, they are donating $4 to the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer research. It would be great to see thie over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pretty ... love the silver sparkle ... so very glad you joined us at pink for a cure at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i think sparkly is even better... and pom pom fringe is AUTOMATICALLY whimsical!!! plus, this is just sooooooooooo *HAPPY* it makes me smile! thanks for linking pink with us in a great cause at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...