Tuesday 22 July 2014

CASology Week 105 - Run

Good Afternoon,

I loved seeing all the different 'pets' that appeared in the gallery last week, some were very unusual.  However it is a new week so it is time for a new Cue Card at CASology. And this week it is 'Run'.  I love cue cards like this as we always get some many different takes on it.  


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Giggle Greetings
Nestabilities
ProMakers


Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what Clean and Simple ideas you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


our guest designer Meg

And our wonderful Sponsor - Add A Little Dazzle


Thanks for visiting 

8 comments :

  1. This makes me laugh! I love that you used a circle panel to 'frame' the dog - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, super cute and funny :-)) great Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet. Love the sentiment and your perfectly colored dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny - I love this card. It reminds me of our cat who is quite happy to chase her tail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Gillian, funny too!!!! Wonderfully Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just cracked me up, Gillian! What a funny little pup! Perfect for celebrating an achievement. Great card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love this cute image and funny sentiment! Super way to interpret the cue this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...