Friday, 8 August 2014

Thinking Of You

Good Evening,

I am swining past this evening to share my latest card for the Online Card Class - Stretch You Stamps 2.  My card today was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's multi embossing image.  I have to admit that I cheated a bit once it was finished and coloured it in. But I did use two different colours of embossing powder on both of my flowers. Both the outline and the middle of the flowers are heat embossed.


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Fabulous Florets
Stampin Up - Express Yourself
Wow Embossing Powder
VersaMark

Thank you so much for visiting

5 comments :

  1. Simple and beautiful! Lovely card,Gillian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Nice technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...