Tuesday 16 December 2014

CASology Week 126 - Snow

Good Afternoon,

This week at CASology we have a new Cue Card for you and this week we have chosen 'Snow'.  So if you have still to finish your Christmas cards, this is a super easy cue card for you.


Supplies Used:
Stampin up - Festive Flurries
Heat and Stick Powder
Glitter
Clearly Besotted - Sentimemt



Now it's over to you guys to create your 'clean and simple' Silver creations.  Before you go, remember and check out the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration. 


11 comments :

  1. So pretty in pink! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloirs AMD love the soft and subtle embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Pink snowflake?? It's so you, Jillian!!! It really goes with your blog skin. (SPARKLE) Your card looks so yummy to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillian pink snowflakes make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sparkly pink snowflake!! Beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah so pretty! Love the pink n shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling well Gillian! I LOVE your CAS sensibility!! Sweet colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about that pink snowflake that just made me sigh with happiness....Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool color for this season!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a sweet, unexpected surprise...I love this pink, sparkly snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooww pink and that sparkle makes your cad really so feminin lovely CAS idea Gillian...wish you like to visiting my snow card..would be so happy foto see you there..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...