Tuesday 13 January 2015

CASology Week 129 - NBUS

Good Afternoon 

We have a slightly different cue card for you this week at CASology, but it's a word I'm sure most of you will heard of before....NBUS!! As most of you will know this word was created by the fabulous and wonderful Darnell.  NBUS stands for 'Never Before Used Schtuff' and I'm sure we all have some of that hidden away in our stash.  Darnell now runs a challenge for NBUS and this week we are joining forces. 

My NBUS is a stamp set from Clearly Besotted, I'm not sure why I have never used the set before as it is super cute and adorable, but I have just never gotten round to it, until now!


Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats (My NBUS items)
Avery Elle - The Sorbet Collection
Papertrey Ink - Faux Ribbon
Aquapainters
Nestabilities

I would also like to enter my card into the current 'Happy Little Stampers Challenge' which is a sketch challenge for this month.





And for more inspiration make sure you visit the Design Team and see their NBUS creations.



14 comments :

  1. Love your use of this classic layout, jazzed up a bit with a piece of DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! And delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, Gilly, for the honor of playing with you at CASology, and for linking your CASlicious card with my NBUS Challenge #3! A cupcake like that deserves to take center stage and your circle of hearts behind it represents how we all feel about cupcakes!! Slurp! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy AMD so perfectly CAS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable. And, that sketch is perfect for that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcake looks so yummy! And adorable on the heart patterned paper background --- SWEET! Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little cupcake Gillian! Perfect card for that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally yummy card Gillian and thanks for the tip on the Design Papers - I've stacks of it ... just can't resist it!!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo, good enough to eat! Beautifully CAS and wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet (no pun intended) and simple . . . LOVE it Gillian! Thank you for the inspiration on CASology! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! I love the way you highlighted the yummy cupcake with patterned paper! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Gillian!! I love your cupcake card! I have so many cupcake stamps that I've never used. You inspired me to pull them out and use them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gillian, that is one of the cutest cupcake images I have seen around...and I love how you colored it, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...