Saturday 7 February 2015

Birthday Drinks



Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Making Spirits Bright
Stampin Up - Express Yourself
Nestabilities
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella

My second post for today, you can see my first one here.  Where I am previewing the first set of the new Uniko Studio Release.

This card is for this week's challenge at Less Is More and can you believe it's their 4th birthday. So happy birthday LIM!  The challenge this week is 'Pink and Grey', this is one of my favourite colour combos so couldn't wait to get started.

Thanks so much for visiting

14 comments :

  1. Yum ... this looks delicious!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually care what the drink is I'm on my way round!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, I love the detail of the hearts & cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since there are three drinks - I'm on my war round too!!! Smashing card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome - my sister would adore this card!! What a great color combo and just a super well done CAS card!!! You constantly convince me that less is indeed more!! Have a terrific weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These glasses look great! And the panalshape fits so well with that image! Enjoy your weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally yummy cocktails Gillian ... I'm with Sally and I'll be round later!
    Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun for a heart day birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB card Gillian, do love a cocktail brit on a crd or in my hand!


    Thank you
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Gillian
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh love your celebratory cocktails Gillian!
    Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah so wonderful, when is your party :)

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...