Tuesday 3 January 2012

Another Baby Card

Good Afternoon,

Did you all have a nice New Year? We spent it with my Fiancée's family up in the North of Scotland.  It was really nice to get away for a couple of days and celebrate the New Year.

As I said in my last post, a work colleague of mine's wife recently gave birth to a baby girl, so today I decided to get a card made for them.

Supplies Used:
Backing paper - Pink Petticoat - Fluffy Clouds
Sentiment & Image - Pink Petticoat - Baby Elephant
Papercraft Essentials - Sweet Wishes Paper Stack
Martha Stewart border punch - Daisy
Ribbon and Gems from my stash

Challenge entered:
Cutie Pie Challenge
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge
Pile It On Challenge

I am back to work tomorrow so will get back to some normality!

x

2 comments :

  1. Isn't that so sweet?! Thanks for joining our Sparkle & Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...