Friday 1 March 2013

Friday Mash Up #99


Good Morning,

I thought I would join in with a challenge that I haven't done so for a while and when I seen this weeks Friday Mash Up Challenge I knew I would be able to come up with something. The challenge this week is:
1. Make a project for a "Baby Shower or a Baby".
2Or Make a project using the Colors "Pool Party, Real Red, So Saffron & a Neutral".
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for a "Baby/Shower using the Colors listed above".

And Yaay, I managed to combine the two!


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Easy Events
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. Awww, cute! That's a perfect stamp choice for this challenge. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...