Friday 29 March 2013

Sieze the Birthday #11 Masculine

Good Afternoon,

Second post of the day for me, don't you just love Bank Holidays. You can see my previous post here.

I was lucky enough last week to receive 'Birthday Honours's' for this card in last weeks Seize the Birthday challenge, so thank you so much for choosing my card, I will wear my badge with pride!

Now onto this week's card, same sketch but the dreaded masculine card! I am so not very good at these, if I can't use pink, sparkle and flowers I am normally stumped! But today the card mojo seemed to be working and I am quite pleased with the end result.


Supplies Used:
Pink Petticoat - Woodgrain in Soft Truffle
Stampin Up - Best Dad Ever (Sentiment)
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Powder
CraftWork Cards - Candi
Dimensional Stickers



Must dash now though, I am going out to a charity race night tonight, so lots of preening and prepping to do.

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. The quintessential masculine card right here, Gillian! Hands down, you take the cake! And have you changed the look of your blog? Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this - I'd be happy to get it myself - I love grey! You have every reason to be proud of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - an excellent card for a guy, simple and uncluttered works just great for their cards!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian

    A great male card .. .. I love it .. .. and your colour/pattern choices.

    Hope you are having a good Easter break and the race night went well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gillian, you rocked this masculine card! I love it. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect for the guys! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly and cool masculine card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Wonderful card, love the abstract woodgrain-like lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...