Thursday 6 June 2013

Colour Q #192

Good Evening,

I finally managed to find some time for some crafting this evening, its been one of those week's where time has just disappeared from me! And by luck my latest order from Avery Elle arrived this morning, so I managed to have a play with my new goodies.

I decided to use the new Modern Leaves set for this weeks Colour Q challenge, as I just loved the colours.



Supplies Used:
Avery Elle - Modern Leaves
Avery Elle Sentiment - Party Animal
Enamel Accents



Off now to make some more bits and pieces.

Thanks for visiting
x




5 comments :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! The leaves make wonderful graphic images with a fun, modern look! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Your work is always sublime and delightful, Gilly, and always a winner in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this card Gillian......beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous graphic design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Gillian, I love your graphic design and the added interest with the embossed dots! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...