Monday 24 June 2013

Less Is More Week Week 125

Good Evening,

Over at Less Is More, it was Jen's birthday, so our challenge this week was to create a card that Jen would like. Before I share my card I would just like to wish Jen a Happy Belated Birthday and hope that she is fab time on holiday!

Anyway, onto my card, I think the layout of the card, is similar to Jen's style so that is why I went for this, however the images I used just because I thought they are perfect for a birthday.


All the stamps for this card where from Avery Elle's Party Animal.

I never managed to get any crafting done at the weekend, so off now to have a catch up with what is happening in blogland.

Thanks for visiting
x

15 comments :

  1. What a fun image Gillian!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment today! Lovely fun balloon animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, love you CAS style, love the use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Gillian, thank you for your comment, i´m glad to see you:D, oooh what fun stamp, great idea!! i think it´s a perfect card for my son:D:D.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your balloon animal! Such a fun card - gr8 colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card, Gillian!! absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabby and fun card Gillian ! Love the sentiment you have used-and the balloon animal is too cute :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Gillian and I feel pretty sure that Jen would approve of the sentiment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great :) indeed this card shouts party. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great one Gillian! Love the balloon :-) Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect for Jen, Gilly! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Gillian, I think I need that avery Elle stamp set - it's delightful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's brilliant! I wish I'd bought that stamp now..... Congrats on the CASology DT role too - can't wait to see what you do with the cue words each week.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just trying to convince myself I do not "need" this set the other day...hmmm...now I'm not so sure about that! LOL! This is just too perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card
    thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...