Tuesday 7 October 2014

CASology Week 116 - Splatter

Good Afternoon,

It's time for a new cue card over at CASology and this week it is 'Splatter'.  I am not very good at 'messy' cards.  I like clean lines and when I try something that looks random it just doesn't look right.  So to get round that problem I masked off an area of my card and kept the splatter within some nice clean lines.



Supplies Used:
Smooch Spritz - Silver
Clearly Besotted - Word Die
Bakers Twine from my stash
VersaMark
Clear Embossing Powder



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what Clean and Simple ideas you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


our guest designer Sandie

and our wonderful sponsor Melon Door Lighthouse


Thanks for visiting 

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, Gillian, and such a clever way to keep that splatter in line! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillian this is so trendy, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love how you indulged your random side, but kept it neat and straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sensing a design team consensus on the whole splatter thing! I like how you contained yours! Your shiny sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card. Love the high gloss sentiment and how you kept your splatter so neat.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gillian, I'm with you! I have a hard time with splatter because it seems so NOT clean and simple to me...but you managed to make it so and I LOVE your clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gillian, just wanted to add a big thankyou for you choosing my hot chocolate mouse card
    over at CASology. I'm so thrilled to see it up there with all that talent.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that 'controlled' splatter Gillian! Awesome in the metallic mono too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...