Saturday 19 November 2011

Happy 21st Birthday

Hello everybody,

Just a quick post from me today, as I am away celebrating.

Today is a special day as it is my future sister in laws 21st Birthday!

So I just want to wish Gemma a very happy birthday, and bring on the celebrations!!!!

Thought I would share the card I made for her with you all



Gemma is not a girly girl like me, so I tried to keep the pink and sparkle to a minimum, but given it is a special birthday a bit of bling is essential.

x

1 comment :

  1. A beautiful card Gillian ... and lots of lovely bling!! You what you need on a 21st birthday card!

    I hope the celebrations were good.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...