Saturday 4 February 2012

Love

Good Morning,

What a change in the weather, yesterday the sun was shining and today we have the snow! Well I suppose it was going to come at some point.

I was having a  play about with my promarkers yesterday so thought I would share with you a Valentines card I created.



Supplies used:
Cardstock - from the stash
Penny Black - Hearts Away
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
Susan Branch - Letters  Numbers Stamps

Challenges Entered:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge
I Love Promarkers

Got lots of crafting to do this weekend, so hopefully get caught up on my to do list.

Have a nice weekend.

5 comments :

  1. super cute card gillian...your link wasn't working so I have sorted it for you..thanks for playing along this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image, so cute. Love the L>O>V>E in the corners! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, adorable card Gillian.
    Thank you for case-ing my card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love that image sooo cute.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...