Thursday 23 February 2012

More Flowers

Good Afternoon,

Hope you are all keeping well.  What a change in weather over the course of a week, last saturday is was snowing & today it has been so mild that you could go out without a jacket.  As much as it is nice to have a bit of warmer weather I am not sure it is right for this time of year!

Anyway enough of the typical British chat about the weather and onto cards.  With Mothers Day coming up I decided to play about with an adorable stamp I found and use it for a Mothers Day card (don't worry Mum this one is not for you!)





Supplies Used:
Papermania backing paper
Promarkers
Sizzix Circles Die
'Bunches' - Mos Digital Pencil Shop

Challenges Entered:
Cutie Pie Challenge Blog

If you haven't seen any of Mo Mannings digi stamps you should check them out, I just love them all.  There will be a few cards with her stamps featuring in the next few weeks.

Thanks for visiting
x

1 comment :

  1. Gillian this is really cute! love the colours you've chosen. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...