Thursday 24 January 2013

Cake Anyone?

Good Evening,

First up can I say a big thank you to everybody at CAS(E) this Sketch for choosing my card last week as one of the Favourites. It was a big honour in amongst so many great cards.  You can see my card here.

However its another week and another sketch, and here is my submission for this week.


Supplies Used:
MME - Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Digistamp Boutique - Simply Teddy
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils
Stampin Up - Itty Bitty Banners
Versamark
White Embossing Powder

I am also going to enter this into the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.

Going to have to dash off now, said I would only be an hour in the craft room and two hours has past before I knew it.

Hope you all have a nice evening.
Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. Love the rich purple - and the sweet hearts! Thanks for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian

    I know what you mean. Time disappears at twice the speed doesn't it where crafting is involved!!!

    Loving your card.

    Such a cute image and love the kraft card base.

    Well done on being a CAS(E) favourite too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card :)use of right colors in card stock pops ur card out

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Gillian! Love how that bear is balancing on one paw! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your win Gillian. Well deserved. Fun card, the background papers are lovely on the Kraft. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe this is adorable, love that teddy :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...