Thursday 31 January 2013

New Goodies

Good Evening,

Thursday means a new challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch and by chance my stamps and paper pad arrived from Lili of Valley arrived today so definitely wanted to use them for my card.


Supplies Used:
Lili of the Valley - Present Trio
Lili of the Valley - Candles & Cake Paper
ProMarkers
Stampin Up - A Word For You Sentiment
Corner Chomper

A very quick post from me tonight, as for some reason I am really sleepy tonight.  So off to relax (fall asleep) in front of the telly.

Thanks for visiting
x

12 comments :

  1. Wonderful card,beautiful colouring and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian

    Bright and beautiful .. .. I love this!!

    Sounds like you are ready for your weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright green background so vibrant and the image is adorable Gillian! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the sketch - I love that fresh green with the black and white polka dots! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! That little bear is so cute! Love the shape of the sentiment too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vibrant green is great and I love the cute image - wonderful card Gillian :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't take my eye off that cute little teddy bear. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie! Love your colouring on him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bear is so cute. Love the colours and the shape of your sentiment. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image. Sweet card. Love it all. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Love the colors and that adorable teddy bear :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...