Thursday 24 January 2013

First Card Do Over

Good Morning,

Ardyth over at MASKerade is celebrating her first blog anniversary and has set a slightly different challenge for us to join in on to celebrate.  She has asked us to re-do our first blog card.  I have cheated slightly and used my second blog card as I couldn't think what to do with my first one.  Here is my re done card.

And this was my orginal card. Looking at it now, I would never put my sentiment like that and what an ugly bow!



The supplies used for my new card are:
Craftwork Cards Stamp set and Candi
Stampin Up - Sentiment

I am sure I could have done a better job with this card, but since it was just for fun, I made the first thing that came to mind.  I hope you all have time to join in with Ardyth's challenge, it is interesting to see how much your style and tastes have changed over time.

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. It's amazing how one's skills improve over the years!
    I like this one more than the original. Your other posts are all beautiful cards too. Love your style.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I think you're being a little harsh. I do like the new one better (is that satin on those candies - they look so beautiful!), but the first one is perfectly fine! It's fun to go back and see how far we've come, isn't it? Thanks so much for playing along, Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both Gillain, shudder to think what my first card looked like lol.Great pic and well done on the watermarking too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that there's more white space in your remake, Gillian, and the candi is a great addition. I love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great remake of the original ... love the popped up centres ... the sentiment is perfect with them! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...