Thursday 17 January 2013

Thanks Everybody

Good Evening,

First of all I would like to thank everybody that came back with suggestions on how to improve my blog photos.  It never fails to amaze me how friendly and helpful our little blogging world is.  But I have to say a massive thank you to Viv of Daizy Mae Crafty Blog who kindly offered to alter my photo so I could see what difference software makes.  She even took it a step further and showed me how to do it in Word so I didn't have to buy any new software.  Thank you so much Viv, it was really appreciated.  The card below was altered in Word and what a big difference it has made.


Supplies Used:
Craftword Candi
Stampin Up - Itty Bitty Banners Sentiment & Die
Circle Punch

Challenges Entered:
CAS(E) this Sketch


Thanks again everybody and thanks for visiting
x

14 comments :

  1. LOVE! The bright colours and the circles with the candy - this is a great interpretation of the sketch, Gillian! Thanks for joining in the CTS fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles with the offset circles inside. SO cool! So happy you played along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Gillian, the punched circles work brilliantly with the Candi. I'm hoping to start participating in some more challenges, been a bit chaotic at work so have just been crashed on the sofa most nights! I love seeing all the different interpretations, just need to get my thinking head on! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bright and striking. Could not help but visit.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gillian and wow what a difference the 'brightening' thing makes. Happy I could help, I love my blogging friends too, we are all one big happy family aren't we :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, this one is a total winner in my book, Gillian. I love how it looks like corduroy buttons and the colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours, love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright colors and funky buttons! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous retro circles, Gillian, and brilliant funky colour palette! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't crafty friends the best? :) Love the funky mod look of your awesome card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the retro look of your card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this card. I think this is my first visit to your blog, but it won't be my last.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad the judge ladies at CAS(E) This Sketch agreed with me on what a winner this was, Gillian! Congrats on the shoutout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...