Friday 25 January 2013

This Much

Good Morning,

Well we had one day with no snow and it's back on again! I hope this is the last of it for a while.

However I found out this morning that another one of my cards made a top 3.  This time it was in the Annabelle Stamps Challenge Blog and here is my card.  You should check out the winning card, it is beautiful!

This morning's card is for the Lets Craft and Create Challenge, this is the first time I have joined in with their challenges, but when I seen the task, it was right up my street.  The challenge was to create a Clean and Simple card with a Love theme.  So without further ado, here is my entry.

Supplies Used:
DigiStamp Boutique - DigiStamp (think it was a freebie last year)
ProMarkers
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details - Cherry Cobbler
Avery Elle - Lots of Love - Sentiment

On another note, its Burns Night here today, so traditionally we should be having Haggis, neeps and tatties for tea, washed down with a wee dram.  However I forgot all about it, so will aim to have our Burns Night tomorrow instead (I'm sure Rabbie wouldn't might).  Then next week we are off to a Burns Supper, if you have never been I highly recommend it, great fun and lots of dancing, which most people don't know how to do!

I am sure I will be back later on this evening, as so many new challenges start on a Friday and there is no way I am going out of the house in this weather.

Thanks for visiting
x



4 comments :

  1. how totally adorable!! :) thanks for joining us at LCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Congratulations on your top 3 pick. Love that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gillian, your card is lovely,thank you for coming and joining us at LCC this week, it's so nice to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie! No one could resist this sweet card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...