Wednesday 30 January 2013

Perfect Day

Good Morning,

Ardyth over at MASKerade has asked us to create a card based on Your Perfect Day for this weeks One Layer Wednesday Challenge.  Ardyth has come up with a fabulous card for this challenge.

Me and Hubby only got married last year and that was pretty perfect, so I have chosen that as my Perfect Day, although I do have a few others I could have chosen.



Supplies Used:
Papercraft Inspirations - Wedding Images
Stampin Up - Love & Laughter - Sentiment
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details - Silver Sparkle

Close up of sparkles, doesn't photograph too well though
Just out of curiosity, what do you all do with the cards you make?  I now have more than enough to keep me going for years, so just wondered what everybody else does with theirs.

Thanks for visiting
x

7 comments :

  1. Oh Gillian - I love what you did with this image - the use of the grey and the sparkle is just perfect - it adds a little bit to the black and white, but retains the elegance and simplicity! Thanks for playing along with OLW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple beautiful CAS card. I'm thinking of putting mine into cello bags and donating them to my local charity shop and see if they would like them to sell.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Gillian, your card is stunning, simple and beautifull. As for all your cards my sister ( Patricia summerhouse crafts) often makes up a packet of different cards and gives them as a gift to friends. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple and elegant card, love the soft shading and sparkle :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a perfect card to match your perfect day Gillian. Simply Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, so romantic! To answer your question, I sell mine :)

    Visiting from OLW
    Hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...