Monday 11 November 2013

CASololgy Week 70 - Triangle

Good Afternoon,

It's time for another Cue Word as CASology and this week is 'Triangle'. I apologise in advance for the photo, I promise in real life it looks ok, but for some reason the photo just wouldn't turn out well.  I might try again and up date it.  Since we are getting closer to Christmas when I read 'triange' I instantly thought of Christmas trees. It seens a lot of design team members have had a similar idea so I can't wait to see what you all come up with.



Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted


Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.

 and our guest designer - Geri

Thanks for visiting
x

13 comments :

  1. Very clever - love the straight lines of the trees against the curvy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the expanse of lovely white card stock! So cute and your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just LOVE the yellow and white against all that white space! This is perfect, Gillian! A very non-traditional holiday card and I really like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card, Gillian!! love your fun little triangle trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the font of that sentiment and your fun trio of little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple yet so beautiful! I love the balance and design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful simple trees - love the font on your sentiment! the trees first looked like pyramids to me (that would work too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Power of three!! That sentiment really rocks the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, Gillian! I love the sentiment with your pretty trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gillian, I love the graphic feel of your trees, perfect with the bold red holiday sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous font on your sentiment and I love those tiny trees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card - love the inking of the triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...