Wednesday 6 November 2013

A couple of 'not sures'

Good Afternoon,

Today I have two cards, neither of which I am sure whether I like them or not.  They are both for the current challenge over at Uniko Studio and I love love love their products, however the colours for the most current challenge are not in my comfort zone.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Flower Power #2
Uniko Studio - Time


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Natures Treasures
Uniko Studio - Beautiful Blooms
Uniko Studio - Chrysanthemum

And here is the colour pallette we were provided with.  Even looking at them via a picture I am still not sure about them.  However I suppose this is what challenges are for. To make us try new things.


Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. A couple of 'For Sures' to me, these are two beauties. The first is my fave out of the two! I think you've nailed the colours perfectly & the challenge! Thank you SO much for stepping out of your comfort zone & joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gillian, both of these are gorgeous. I know how you feel about the colors, because I tend to shy away from color challenges that are out of my comfort zone. However, I have found, when I do try them, the colors end up looking beautiful, just as yours does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these and like you I am well out of my comfort zone with these colours but you have done a fabulous design for both x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both - I don't think you are capable of making a bad card! The first card is my favourite and the colours are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure these are both wonderful!I love the vines and dots in the first and the collage in the second. Glad you shared them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are amazing. The colors are just perfect! Challenge prompt are just there to get the creative juices flowing. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...