Monday 4 November 2013

Merry & Bright

Good Afternoon,

Second post of the day for me, you can see my first one here.

This card is for the new challenge over at Muse, luckily this week an idea popped into my head straight away and as I bonus I got to play with another fab new stamp set I have.  I have taken quite a literal view on the Muse card this week as I really loved the elements of it, I just moved them round a little bit to suit my sentiment.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - All Occasions Sentiment #4 (love love love this set and even though I have used it for the first time I have managed to lose one of '&' from it :(
Papertrey Ink - Faux Ribbon
Stampin Up - Glimmer Paper
The '&' was cut from my silhouette machine

And here is the gorgeous Muse card this week from Laurie Willson


Right have to dash now, not more time to sit and play about at my crafting desk.

Also I have now added a Facebook page for my blog, here is the link if you would find it easier to follow what I have been up to there.

Thanks for visiting
x

18 comments :

  1. I love your take on this week's card! I love the candy cane stripes and the sparkle! I am so glad you played along this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love stopping by your blog and seeing your creations using Uniko Stamps, I'm sorry to hear you've lost a stamp already. Know how it feels and it sucks :( time for you to go on your hands and knees in search & I've found in the past it can spark a clear out! Love love love this card :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I just saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for Muse! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple and gorgeous Gillian. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So prefect for the Muse card - I thought of that fab Uniko stamp too when I saw it. Love your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful, that strip of glimmer paper really showcases the sentiment. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take! Love the strip of glitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is outstanding, Gilly! Another winner for sure!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Gillian! I love your CAS design and your strip of glitter is so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant take on the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gorgeous card and how you used the design this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, Gillian. Love your version of this week's Muse. I've promised myself some sets from Uniko Studio next year, they look fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so pretty! i love your take on the MUSE!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...