Monday 11 November 2013

Muse Challenge #43

Good Evening,

I have had a great day off work today, got some crafting done and my mum, sister and niece came round for a visit.

This afternoon I managed to make a card for this week's Muse challenge, where the inspiration card was provided by Therese Calvird.  I loved Therese's gorgeous purple snowflakes so I used that as my inspiration.


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Festive Flurries
Uniko Studio - Stunning Snowflakes Die
Stampin Up - Glimmer Paper

And here is Therese's gorgeous card.


Thanks for visiting

23 comments :

  1. Oh man, now what am I going to make?! Just kidding - this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Gillian (I have to pin it)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stunning! Love it :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another perfect CASE of the MUSE card, Gilly! This is brilliant!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layered snowflake - perfect take on the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! PERFECTLY goes with your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I do so wish we had snow in Australia at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowflakes are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love all the glittery paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely breathtaking, Gillian! W-O-W!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - your snowflakes are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so fantastic Gillian ... stunning! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Gillian! I love the layered snowflakes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty and delicate. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great take on the musecard!
    hugs, Beate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...