Monday 4 November 2013

Stunning Snowflakes

Good Morning,

Ever since I received my lastest order from Uniko Studio I have been dying to play with the snowflakes stamps, however I have been super busy so they finally got taken out the box yesterday. And I love them even more than I thought. So thanks Beverley!


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio- Stunning Snowflakes
Memory Box - Crystalline Border
Stampin Up - Glimmer Paper

I am also entering this into a new challenge for me, Sieze the Sketch. I have seen lots of fellow bloggers joining in with this one but for some reason I had never gotten round to joining in till now.


Thanks for visiting
x

7 comments :

  1. Very pretty Christmas card!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super happy to hear you love the snowflakes, such a beautiful card you've created too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another one - I love those snowflakes too - delicate colours look fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stamping :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snowflakes too! And I especially love when they are in unexpected colours! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with this set!! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card...love the colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...