Tuesday 5 November 2013

CASology Week 69 - Brown

Good Afternoon,

After last week's stunning collection of 'Black' cards we have another colour this week at CASology and this time the Cue Card is 'Brown'.  Last week I went with Halloween and this time I have went with Christmas.

Supplies Used:
Pink Petticoat - Bobbin' Along
ProMarkers
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details
Stampin Up - Distressing Tool
Nestabilities


Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.

 and our guest designer - Bev 

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. Love the pop of red sparkle on this - so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. This little bird is so sweet! That sentiment takes me back to my childhood! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the sparkles!!! That is what I feel like at the holidays, running!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Gillian and what a fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! How adorable! I love that little sparkly robin with her fancy holly headdress!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too cute! with your red robin bobbing along! love the holly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh goodness... this is just too cute, Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! I miss robins...I used to live in the UK as a child and they were just so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...