Tuesday 24 June 2014

CASology Week 101 - Wood

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much everybody that joined in with our 100 celebration last week, however it is time for a new cue card over at CASology and this week it is 'Wood'. 



Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Sentiment
Stampin Up - Woodgrain
Button and twine from my stash



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what Clean and Simple ideas you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.





Thanks for visiting 

8 comments :

  1. This is a perfect CAS card, Gillian! By the way, what kind of cardstock did you use for the card base? I love cardboard texture/feel from the paper. May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, sorry I don't know the make of the cardstock, it was stuff I found on ebay that somebody was selling. sorry I cant be more help

      Delete
  2. Great use of different textures in monochrome to keep this card CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wood plank paper. Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, sweet CASness! I love that little star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Gillian I love the simplicity and the idea of the wood on your card and the color is a very good with the WOOD theme this week looks like a real WOOD Grain...great card Gillian..hope you like to see my card too it is #36 would be so happy if you as DT member give me some love..big hugs...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful 'wood' card with the color, the woodgrain, twine and lovely button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillian, I love the half-woodgrain card base and that sweet little wooden star! Perfect for this week's cue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...